I am so bad at this blogging stuff. Dawn helped me set this up, and I feel like I can't keep up with it....I want to!!! So, here's me trying!
Halloween has come and gone and I just loved the pictures I took of the girls, so I have to brag a little bit!! They're just so darn cute!!
We have been busy with school, preschool, soccer and all the other activities that get thrown in. Halloween was a nice end to the week, the kids have been very excited about going trick or treating. Hope you enjoy the photos.







2 comments:
Hey you, finally found your blog. In DC ha? How do you like? We are still in Altus and trying to make the most of it!! Glad to see you all are doing well. The girls are getting so big!!! YIkes
Hi Shana! I saw your blog link on the Backman's page--welcome to blogger! Sounds like you guys are doing well on the east coast.
I think I need to recruit Dawn to re-design my blog too! Yours looks so great!
Post a Comment