Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Long Distance Dance Class

So.....I've been trying and trying to find activities for the girls since arriving here in Virginia. Easy, right? So many more options, yes, with a MUCH heftier price!!! AAGGHH!!!!! Well, I found a dance studio for Camryn....16 miles away. Not too bad right? WRONG!!! After leaving the house at 4:15, class starts at 4:45, I didn't arrive until 5:00. Gotta love traffic. So....I'm on the lookout....AGAIN!! We are doing great, and the girls are adjusting fine. School is getting better for Sam and Cam loves her preschool. Can you believe Cam will be in Kindergarten next year? Thought I was going to have an extra year, but not here.

(Don't worry Dawn, I plan on posting some pic's soon.....I'm just to busy in TRAFFIC right now!! ;0) Later.

Shana.

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

can't wait to see pics of the house...kids...YOU! :) Just relax and have fun with the blog...and BELIEVE me, the posts will start to pour out of you!